|Home||» Products||» Arsenic Removal Plant||» Arsenic Removal Plant|
Arsenic Removal Plant
Arsenic is a toxic substance and should not be present in drinking water. Unfortunately in many states of India, ground water contains soluble Arsenic beyond the maximum permissible level as specified in IS - 10 500 for drinking water.
SBT provides well designed Arsenic Removal Plants for the removal of soluble Arsenic from ground water. The removal of Arsenic is done based on the adsorption technology by the use highly active Alumina which selectively adsorb soluble Arsenic from water and make the water safe and potable.
The salient features of SBT make Arsenic Removal Plants are:
- Pre-engineered, pre-assembled and Compatible to succeeding and preceding units.
- Flexibility in selection of adsorbents, makes, material of construction etc. as per the requirement.
- Regeneration facility and safe disposal of waste is available.
- Pre - treatment units can be attached depending on the raw water quality.
- Adsorbents used having high adsorption capacity and large number cycle of regeneration is possible.